We want our shoots to go smoothly and so we are trying our best to ensure that. This is why we wanted to practise one of the most technical shots which we are expecting to have trouble filming and editing- the multiplicity shot. So we asked one of our friends if he would be willing to help us practise and we tried to understand how we would get the shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Project
BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS WERE WORTH IT. WE FINISHED!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RmRtQ-cddqjkTaHKyH6zd5pgzCQVcdiT/view?usp=sharing ht...
-
Hi! I am Rameen and this will be my platform for documenting what I do with my project this year. I plan to do the music package and will, t...
-
We want our shoots to go smoothly and so we are trying our best to ensure that. This is why we wanted to practise one of the most technical...
-
Q1. How do your products represent social groups or issues? Our products are based on the representation of a teenage boy with crush anxiety...

No comments:
Post a Comment