Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Director Research

 In preperation for our project we all went through the excercise of researching the work of a music video director to compare and contrast their different projects.

I chose Kristen Berg who worked on many Alan Walker music videos and looked at all the projects he did and then chose some to compare. I found many similarities in his style like the narrative aspect and the use of marks and technology. However, he had some music videos with completely unique features such as the animated videos. 

Overall, it gave me a good idea of his style as an artist and helped me understand how to build my own style and enciuraged me to use some of his techniques as well. I made a presentation detailing my research.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1JCBP1HYdwuAefwCnBslSRac-yKSlqYJKHL_9kQJChtA/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS WERE WORTH IT. WE FINISHED!!!!  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RmRtQ-cddqjkTaHKyH6zd5pgzCQVcdiT/view?usp=sharing ht...