We took some stills from the music video to put up on the social media page so that we could promote its "release." We put them on the stories of the instagram page and them put them in the highlights. This was to create excitement amongst the audiences for the remaining products. They turned out pretty well.
Friday, March 10, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Project
BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS WERE WORTH IT. WE FINISHED!!!! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RmRtQ-cddqjkTaHKyH6zd5pgzCQVcdiT/view?usp=sharing ht...
-
Hi! I am Rameen and this will be my platform for documenting what I do with my project this year. I plan to do the music package and will, t...
-
We want our shoots to go smoothly and so we are trying our best to ensure that. This is why we wanted to practise one of the most technical...
-
We created an instagram account for the artist to promote him on. This was a platform to tell audiences about the song, music video, album ...




No comments:
Post a Comment